Ruthann Renshaw - Vacation Rental

Garden Cottages at 10 NE 4th Street, Crystal River, Florida.These units are infested with ants, cockroaches and Palmettos.

A $100 cleaning fee was charged and dining chairs had never been dusted. Bathtub was dirty and had *** on the surface. Mold can be found on inside walls. Property is not maintained by landlord.

Upon arrival I was given 1 key to entrance door and told she would be right back with second key (never happened). Laundry facilities were available but was not told a key was needed to the locked building.

She did not abide by Florida’s landlord/tenant law.

Full security deposit was not returned.

Review about: Vacation Rental.

Comments

#1194958

I wish I had a read your post before we had to move into one of her other properties. Basically the same issues black mold inside the house no underlayment on the subfloor the floors were always wet raw sewage leak under the house never addressed yard flooded terribly up to the back door roof leak rodent holes. Accumulated medical bills from my one daughter do the black mold spores inside the house furniture loss also kept my $1250 security deposit this woman is nothing more than a slumlord.